The service does not collect any information automatically, except for data contained in cookie files.
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for using the Service’s website. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain where they originate, the duration of their storage in the end device as well as a unique number.
PURPOSE OF COOKIE FILES
- Adjusting the Service website content to the User preferences and optimising the use of the website; particularly, these files allow to detect the device of the Service User and to properly display the website adjusted to the User’s individual needs.
- Creating statistics that will enable to understand how the Service User uses the website which allows to improve the structure and content of the Service.
- Maintaining the session of Service User (after being logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every page.
Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, closing the website or browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a period defined in the parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
TYPES OF COOKIE FILES
- Strictly necessary cookies enabling to use services within the Service, such as encryption cookie files used for services requiring encryption within the Service.
- Cookie files ensuring safety, e.g. used to detect violations in the scope of encryption in the Service.
- Performance cookies, enabling to collect information about the method of using the Service website.
- Functional cookies enabling to memorise selected settings of the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, the font size, site appearance, etc.
- Advertising cookies enabling to supply advertisement content to the User adjusted to the User’s needs.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser), allows to store cookie files by default in the User’s end device. The Service user can change the settings related to cookies files at any time. Such settings can be changed particularly to block automated cookie file management in the web browser settings or notify the User each time they are downloaded to the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of managing cookie files can be found in your software settings (web browser).
The Service Owner hereby informs that the limitations of using cookie files may impact some features available on the Service website.
Cookie files are downloaded to the Service User’s device and can be used also by advertisers and technological partners as well as content suppliers cooperating with the Service Owner.