Time – do we have it or does it keep us prisoner?
duration: 3 sessions
price: private person PLN 1190 gross/ company – ask us
As the only presenter, psychologist, soft competence trainer, and coach in Poland, he combines professional education and experience in such a unique way.
Education: psychology (3 schools) and law. 17 years as a presenter (for example in: Radio ZET, TVP 1, Polsat).
Business and work experience in managerial positions (sales, relations). Conducting international events and conferences. Very rich training experience.
Nearly 100 reference letters from the world’s largest corporations such as Coca-Cola, Oriflame and PWC.
In this project, you will learn psychological definition of time. You will understand perspectives of time perception and how they affect our life and efficiency in private and professional life. You must also answer the question: who rules here? Am I ruled by the time or I am the one who rule the time, or maybe it’s a correlation? You will learn how to use this knowledge in practice to increase your efficiency and level of satisfaction. Using psychological and coaching tools, we will analyse together Your perspective of time perception. You will also define your life values and analyse their impact on Your private and professional efficiency. You will see how You manage your time, when you lose it and when you manage it efficiently. You will define Your rhythm of daily efficiency and make sure whether You correctly plan Your daily schedule. You will learn the most effective techniques and tools of managing yourself in time. You will find out how, in a simple way, apply them in Your daily life. You will learn, among others, Pareto principle, ABC analysis, Alpen method, Eisenhower method and Covey’s matrix.
Do you know?
- what is the impact of perspectives of time perception on our life?
- how to check whether you manage your time efficiently?
- how to manage yourself in time effectively?
- how to increase your efficiency in implementation of tasks?
- how to create a work plan?
- what do you waste your time on?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY MANAGE YOURSELF IN TIME? IF YOU DO, TAKE PART IN THE COURSE! THANKS TO IT
you will start
- consciously eliminating time wasters,
- effectively creating work schedules,
- having more time for pleasures.
you will stop
- losing time when You have to act quickly and effectively,
- making basic mistakes in creating work schedules,
- putting important tasks off for later.
you will develop
- ability to effectively manage yourself in time,
- ability to use tools and techniques for effective management of yourself in time,
- your efficiency.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Education: psychology, law, psychological training school, international icf coach certificate, one-year acting course, during doctorate,
- conducting training and consulting projects for the largest companies, cooperation with international consulting companies in the field of HR, as well as conducting many prestigious events (of European and global rank), including international meetings of prime ministers, scientific and economic,
- he conducted a unique research on a global scale, which showed that the image of the employee translates into the perception of the company,
- over 17 years of experience working in the media, radio (Radio ZET, Roxy FM, Radiostacja), and above all in television (TVP 1, TVP Info, Polsat, TTV), Currently – host of Studio LOTTO, and a juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change, expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- business and work experience in managerial positions.
- Expert psychologist in television programs, among others Pytanie na Śniadanie,
- Juror in Polsat tv show Make Me Over – Great Change,
- Host of Studio LOTTO
- Presenter on Radio Zet
- Presenter on TTV television – “Sunny Morning” program
- Presenter on TVP 1 (programs „Za kulisami jedynki”, „Wypasiona zima”, „Quadrans Qltury”, „Studio oprawy TVP1”)
- Hosting the Opole 2009 festival studio
- Lector – Telewizja Polska S.A., TVN Warszawa
- Presenter on Radiu Roxy FM
- Presenter on Polsat television (programs Quizmania, Halo Kasa).
- Czech and Polish Business Mixer.
During the film festival in Karlovy Vary, I was the host of Prime Ministers of Poland and the Czech Republic meeting with entrepreneurs interested in investing in both countries. The main topic of talks: development of economic relations. I was conducting formal and less formal meetings.
- „Airtec Frankfurt – International Trade Fair for Aerospace Suppliers”One of the most important events in the world associating suppliers of aerospace solutions. Hosting the “Get together evening”.
- „Future Internet Week”International conference related to the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Hosting all main meetings.
- Coca- Cola Leadership Conference 2017
Together with Ula Chincz, I was running a gigantic conference for Coca-Cola HBC. Language: English.
- Final Gala of the European Competition entitled: “Discover e-volunteering”A cultural event for closing the European Volunteer Year 2011, included in the Programme of Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Organisations from 19 countries of the EU took part in this event.
- Final Gala of the “Dobroczyńca Roku 2011” (Philanthropist of the Year) CompetitionThe biggest and longest-operating competition promoting pro-social activities of companies in Poland. The Gala took place at Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. The audience included business elite members from Poland.
- Discovery Channel conferences
Conducting meetings with the biggest Discovery Channel stars, including: Bear Grylls, Dynamo magician (3 meetings in Poland). Language: Polish / English.
- Presentation of the Autumn 2016 Discovery Networks schedule – special guest of Bear GryllsConducting an international presentation of the schedule for Dicovery Chanel. Language: Polish / English.
- National Campaign entitled “Tornister Pełen Uśmiechów” (Backpack Full of Smiles)Editions in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 organised by Caritas Polska and TVP1. Hosting press conferences and finale concerts with performances of the biggest Polish musicians.
- 90th EOS International CongressThe biggest European meeting of orthodontists organised every year in a different country. 5 years of preparations, 5 days of the Congress, & 2,500 participants from 72 countries.
- 42nd Meeting of the Polish Association of Neurosurgeons – Deutsche Gesellschaft fur NeurochirurgieAn international meeting of the top neurosurgeons at Collegium Maius in Lublin.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Networking Seminar Warsaw 2015International conference relating to work on introducing sustainable palm oil farms.
- Winning & Learning together in WarsawInternational development conference of Coca-Cola HBC.
- Launching the first 5G network in Poland T-Mobile.
A historic moment, many important guests from Poland and the world. Language: English